Designed primarily for use with bi-fold doors, the Halliday+Baillie HB 677 Flush Pull is the big brother of the HB 675. This pull would just as well suit pivot doors, bi-fold doors, or kitchen drawers. It provides an ample lip and generous 16 mm internal depth for when a more substantial grip is required.
These pulls are handed. For one-sided installations please select the correct model. The model shown in the images on this page is the HB677-RH. For a back-to-back set, choose the RH model, place in the cart, then choose your LH model and place in your cart. in a wide range of sizes and finishes, the Halliday + Baillie Flush Pulls are beautifully designed with concealed fixing (without exposed screw fasteners) for a pared back and sophisticated contemporary look.
Combine with HB 680 push button activated edge pull for Pocket Door solutions. Find here.
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for wood or aluminium doors
Includes: Handed Flush Pull (QTY 1) with Timber Fixing Kit HB 604 (required for installation in wood doors)
L 250 mm (9.84″) x W 46 mm (1.81″) x D 17 mm (.67″) Internal Grip Depth: 16 mm (.63″)
- Minimum Door Thickness for back-to-back installation is 1-1/2″
- This flush pull is handed. Specify LH or RH
- Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
Diecast zinc and brass
- SC: Satin Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
- PN: Polished Nickel – available for large qty orders only
- PB: Polished Brass
- WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here
HB Full Catalogue