The HB1575 is a continuation of the flush pull story. It’s 510 mm x 70m m size gives you the option of a flush finish on pivot or bifold doors on a grand scale. The increased finger grip provides efficient leverage for oversized doors.
Available in a wide range of sizes and finishes, the Halliday + Baillie Flush Pulls are beautifully designed with concealed fixing (without exposed screw fasteners) for a pared back and sophisticated contemporary look.
Combine with HB 680 push button activated edge pull for Pocket Door solutions. Find here.
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for wood or aluminium doors
L 510 mm (20″) x W 70 mm (2.75″) x D 17 mm (.67″) Internal Grip Depth: 14 mm (.55″)
- Minimum door thickness 36 mm (1.4″) if used back to back, 45 mm (1.8″) if used with end pulls.
- This flush pull is handed. Specify LH or RH
- Glue, epoxy, silicone products etc are not required or recommended for installation.
- SC: Satin Chrome
- PC: Polished Chrome
- BN: Brushed Nickel
- PN: Polished Nickel – available for large qty orders only
- PB: Polished Brass
- WHT: Powder Coat White
- EBA: Powder Coat Electro ™ Black Ace
- EMB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Medium Bronze
- EDB: Powder Coat Electro ™ Dark Bronze
Complete Finishes List and Description here
HB Full Catalogue