The Knud L Lever is a minimal door leaver with two soft bends, suitable for both residential and commercial interiors. The coordinated line of minimalist architectural hardware from 1971 is ‘modest design that is designed to last’.
Knud Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line levers are designed for constant use. They are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Knud LF Lever sets start at $365
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Size: Ø 19 mm (3/4“) / Ø 16 mm (5/8″) lever handle
Door Thickness: 33 – 49 mm (1.3 – 1.9″)
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Knud Thumb Turn
Knud Thumb Turn Long
Knud Toilet Indicator
Knud Toilet Indicator Long
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
Knud LF Lever Product Sheet
d line Brandbook
d line Passage Latch Options
d line Privacy Lock Options