This simple, slender pull handle is designed by Knud Holscher.
Holscher graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture, having studied under Arne Jacobsen. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Pieces are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Pull Handle Diameter: 20 mm (0.7″), 32 mm (1.2″) or 38 mm (1.4″)
Threads: Bush M10 and Thread M10
- 501-700 mm (19.7″-27.5″)
- 901-1100 mm (35.4″-43.3″)
- 1301-1500 mm (51.2″-59″)
- 1901-2000 mm (74.8″-78.7″)
**Sold Individually. For back to back, you will need to purchase 2. Please indicate in the notes that you require 1x Thread type & 1x Bush type or contact us for help.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
There are no reviews yet.