This lever skillfully combines rounded and flat forms in an elegant, yet simple and uncomplicated design.
The ONEN lever handle was introduced in 2003, designed by Danish architectural firm ONEN. d line hardware is designed for constant use. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
ONEN Lever sets start at $290
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Door Thickness: 30 – 60 mm
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
ONEN Thumb Turn
ONEN Toilet Indicator
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
Available in Satin Stainless Steel (AISI 304 with satin grain 320 finish)
Finishes available on request:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
ONEN Collection Product Sheet
d line Passage Latch Options
d line Privacy Lock Options