These beautiful and iconic door levers were designed by Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen. Designed around the shape of a palm’s grip, this modern and sculptural lever is a must for the design aficionado and those who simply love a good feel each time they go to open/ close a door.
d line levers are designed for constant use. They are rigorously tested and use the most cutting-edge machinery in the field. Each piece is expertly crafted by hand.
Made in Europe.
Arne Jacobsen Passage Lever sets start at $375.
- Lever or Knob Style
- Rose Trim or Backplate if separate
- Lock & Latch Type (Tubular/ American Mortise/ Euro Mortise)
- Function (Passage/ Privacy/ Entry/ Other)
- Backset Dimension (if known at this time)
- Handing (RH/ LH/ RHR/ LHR)
- Door Thickness
Small lever length 97 mm (3.8″)
Large lever length 111 mm (4.37″)
Door Thickness: 35 mm (1.37″) – 65 mm (2.6″)
Rose: Available with or without
Cover Plate for rose: Available with or without
Certifications: Tested and certified according to EN1906 and EN1634-1
Arne Jacobsen Thumb Turn
Arne Jacobsen Toilet Indicator
Areas of application: Commercial, Residential
NOTE: European roses are smaller than standard North American models. Please ensure all dimensions are carefully reviewed as these may not fit existing or pre-bored door holes.
- Standard: Polished Brass
- Standard: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Polished Stainless Steel
- PVD coated Copper, Brass, Charcoal, or Gunmetal on brushed or polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated RAL 9005 Black, RAL 9016 White, RAL 7047 Telegrey or RAL 7037 Dusty Grey on Stainless Steel
- X-BAC antimicrobial coating and finishes available upon request
Arne Jacobsen Door Lever Product Sheet
d line Passage Latch Options
d line Privacy Lock Options
There are no reviews yet.