Inspired by the exquisite balancing act found in hanging kinetic mobiles. Phase light is an interpretation of a circle in three forms: a sphere, a disc, and a melted semi-circle. This vertical fixture is built from the bottom up to stay balanced. Every component of each tier is hand finished and weighted precisely before being attached to the arm. Each tier acts as a predictably weighted foundation for the tier above, where the process repeats.
Anony is a Toronto-based lighting and product design studio, local manufacturing capabilities and the latest technology are elemental to their design process. Anony designs products that last- thoughtful and honest material choices result in something that exudes quality and inspires care.
- Canopy dimension: Ø 200 mm (8″)
- OD: 1.5 m (5 ft) – 1.8 m (8 ft)
- Input: 120V – 60 Hz
- Output: 12V
- Certification: ETL Listed
- The height is made to order, see drawing here for reference. Please let us know the height required for the project. Once we receive the height, we will send a drawing back to you for client sign-offs.
- The phase is available in a Brushed Brass or Antique Brushed Bronze, see finish samples here.
- The light bulb comes in a 2700K Warm White or 3000k Soft White.
Steel, aluminum, plexiglass. LED bulbs. Available in Brushed Brass, Brushed Antique Bronze, and Matte Black finishes.
Phase Chandelier Product Sheet
Product Dimensions and Drawings
There are no reviews yet.