Inspired by the exquisite balancing act found in hanging kinetic mobiles. Phase light is an interpretation of a circle in three forms: a sphere, a disc, and a melted semi-circle. This vertical fixture is built from the bottom up to stay balanced. Every component of each tier is hand finished and weighted precisely before being attached to the arm. Each tier acts as a predictably weighted foundation for the tier above, where the process repeats. Phase conceals its wires inside the arms while maintaining perfect parallel line structures. Rather than relying on adjustable parts—which shift over time and alter the geometry of the fixture—Phase achieves a fixed equilibrium with weight and steel piping.
Anony is a Toronto-based lighting and product design studio, local manufacturing capabilities and the latest technology are elemental to their design process. Anony designs products that last- thoughtful and honest material choices result in something that exudes quality and inspires care.
W 972 mm (38.25″) X H Made to Order
- Canopy dimension: Ø 200 mm (8″)
- Mounting: J-Box
- OD: 1.5 m (5 ft) – 1.8 m (8 ft)
- Input: 120V – 60 Hz
- Output: 12V
- Certification: ETL Listed
- The height is made to order, see drawing here for reference. Please let us know the height required for the project. Once we receive the height, we will send a drawing back to you for client sign-offs.
- The phase is available in a Brushed Brass or Antique Brushed Bronze, see finish samples here.
- The light bulb comes in a 2200K Candlelight, 2700K Warm White or 3000k Soft White.
Steel, aluminum, plexiglass. LED bulbs. Available in Brushed Brass, Brushed Antique Bronze, and Matte Black finishes.
Phase Chandelier Mini Product Sheet
Phase Chandelier Mini Product Dimensions and Drawings
Phase Chandelier Mini Installation Instructions