This beautiful black barn door hardware is not only functional but also a real showstopper. It is made from matte black metal with high quality nylon wheels.
The track can be customized to exact length. Please contact us and answer the below questions for a detailed quote:
Style: Top Mount/ Face Mount/ Bi-Part
Finish: Brass/ Raw Steel/ Stainless Steel/ Black
Pre drilled or Not drilled:
Made and designed in Toronto by the local maker studio 1925Workbench.
Budget pricing is $370 CAD for track length up to 6′ + $16 per additional foot.*
To establish the track length the rule of thumb is to order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2″ either side for overlap. Door to be large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
*Hardware only. Does not include the door.
- To establish the track length the rule of thumb is to order at least twice the width of the door plus min 2″ either side for overlap.
The width of the door should be 4” wider than the opening to overlap by 2” on each side and large enough to cover any door frames or casing if applicable.
The track should be mounted on a backing piece to ensure the door clears any baseboards.
Track can be installed directly to the wall if baseboards are flush and there is adequate blocking within the wall.
Track over 103″ shipped in 2 pieces.
- Minimum required headroom (distance between the top of the opening and the ceiling) is 6 inches. However, 8″–10″ is recommended for easier installation.
- Rated for doors up to 200 lbs. Please note this is the maximum recommended weight for each pair of hangers. The actual weight bearing capacity will vary depending on how well the track is fastened to the wall.
- The floor guide is a small bracket that is mounted on the floor at the bottom of the door to keep the door in place. You can mount the floor guide in one of two ways: (1) the slot guide or (2) the clamp guide. The floor guide is not required, but we highly recommend you install one to ensure stability. Get in touch with us if you need more information on installing floor guides.
Please select if you would like track to be pre-drilled or not pre-drilled if you will be drilling on site.
- Pre-drilled is 14.75” – 17.25” spaced evenly along the track.
For custom powder coating options, a small hole will be drilled at either end of the track for powder coating. The hole is 5/16″ in diameter and is applicable to all “Drilled” or “No Drilled” orders: For the Single Track Bypass, the holes are 1” from the end. For the rest of the hardware, the holes are 1.5” from the end.
- Price includes hardware only. Does not include the door or header piece.
- These can be used outdoors but will patina more quickly than indoors.
Matte black, powder coated metal/ For strength, bolts are brass plated steel.
High quality solid brass rollers with double built-in ball bearings are used for the quiet motion.